We are a quality-tested bike accommodation and offer our guests special advantages in the summer.
Furthermore, the pumptrack "Rolling" is only a few meters away from our house. With the Gaislachkogel gondola, you can reach various single trails of the Bike Republic Soelden, which can be reached in just a few minutes.
For detailed information about “bike accommodation”, please visit www.oetztal.com/biken.
Mountain Lifts unlimited
Boundless biking fun for Ötztal Premium Card holders.
What is it?
A bookable service package for mountain bikers, which allows unlimited lift rides up the mountains.
Costs for bikers?
1 day: adult € 27,- / children* € 15,-
2 days: adult € 50,- / children* € 28.-
3 Tage: adult € 72,- / children* € 40,-
*children born 2003 - 2011
1/2 day-card only available at the mountain lift desk in Sölden
What can be used?
- Drei-Seen-Bahn, Kühtai*
- Acherkogelbahn, Oetz
- Ochsengartenbahn, Ochsengarten*
- Giggijochbahn, Sölden
- Langeggbahn, Sölden*
- Gaislachkoglbahn, Sölden
- Hochgurglbahn + Top Wurmkogl, Hochgurgl*
- Hohe Mut Bahn (section I), Obergurgl
Where can it be purchased?
- Mountain lift desks (see above, except the ones marked with *)
- Ötztal Tourism Information
- Ötztal Premium Card Partner (directly at our reception)
The advantages of the "Bike Accommodations":
- lockable bike storage room
- bike repair tool accessible to guests
- free bike washing place in front of the house
- washing and drying possible for the bike clothing (24h service for a fee)
- external repair service (extra charge)
- weather & weather information
- information on buses and mountain railways with bike transport
- information about bike schools and their tours
- and much more